"The Corporate Peacemaker"
"The real key to added value for all organisations and their stakeholders is to be bound together not in conflict and competition but in building solutions for success"
Is it ever the case that someone or some group is unhappy with your organisation, what it does, what it believes in, how it goes about its’ business? Do you ever experience: -
- Withdrawal of business
- Bad press
- Lack of productivity
- Low morale
- Withholding knowledge
with any of your organisational stakeholders - customers, suppliers, employees, investors or members of the community? What is the potential cost to your organisation of such actions: -
- Financial - loss of business, legal fees.
- Hidden - management time, stress, knowledge, reputation.
Known as "The Corporate Peacemaker" Jane Gunn has the experience and the expertise to help you: -
- ADD VALUE by assessing the potential for such conflict with key stakeholders and take the necessary steps to reduce its damaging effects on the bottom line.
- ADD VALUE by finding a more appropriate way to deal with conflicts and disputes that will enable you to maintain critical buy-in and commitment to the constantly changing parameters of your business.
- MANAGE RISK by bringing into the open and dealing with the issues, perceptions and behaviours that are the root cause of conflicts and disputes.
Organisations working with Jane have discovered that Conflict Management is the most important tool for organisational efficiency and that co-operation and collaboration are key to appropriate conflict management and dispute resolution.
A few hours spent with Jane has helped her clients to;
- Reduce legal costs
- Increase productivity
- Repair trading relationships
- Restore harmonious working and
- Find peace of mind
"Making Molehills Out Of Mountains"